welcome to my thoughts, images and impressions of the world as it comes.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Searching for a JOB

As I job search from the comfort of home, I am torn between the desire to have any relatively decent occupation to start working, or to wait, be picky, and find the perfect job.

Living at home is amazing- I am so thankful I have a home to come back to and parents that see this transition period as launching their international child. However, the amazingness is tainted by the irking feeling that I am much too old and independent to be mooching off my parents and living in Holland again.

Everyday I am reminded as I take a hot shower, have internet and phone services, central heating and food in the cupboards, how lucky I am. Morocco seems very far away from the snow-white world in which I find myself.

No comments: