welcome to my thoughts, images and impressions of the world as it comes.

Monday, March 31, 2008

le retour au maroc

It felt both comfortable and bizarre to return to Morocco yesterday after my Frisbee adventures. I felt disgusted when the taxi drivers at the airport tried to hassle us regarding the taxi ride into Casa. Thinking we were simply ignorant tourists, they tried pulling their usual stunts about not sharing taxis and charging ridiculous prices. After a long weekend at Paga and a sleepy flight back from Bologna, it would have been nice to simply have a quiet calm taxi ride to Tara’s.

We eventually reached an agreement and made it Tara’s where we immediately crashed. After getting the guys onto the train towards Marrakesh, I made it home to Rabat just in time for our conferencec all regarding our “Find Your Voice” Rabat conference. Since yesterday afternoon, I seem to be go go go, without even having time to respond to emails or unpack my bag.

No comments: