welcome to my thoughts, images and impressions of the world as it comes.

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Three Musketeers au Maroc

Who ever thought we three would be traveling together for a week in the crazy souqs and epic wilderness that is Morocco! We can barely manage to see each other for a week over Christmas, let alone for a week long vacation together. I guess the lesson to be learned here is that it's up to me to live in stellar locations around the world so that my brothers simply must come visit me, hence reuniting the three musketeers more that once every year.

It really was wonderful to have them both here at the same time and to show them a bit around this country that is feeling more and more like home. Plus, I loved playing translator in French and Arabic be it bargaining for prices, asking for directions or organizing our adventures. I think we even got some pretty good deals on the fun stuff we bought. Meezien!


No comments: